Laser welding machine 1000w handheld features:
1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
6. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
Power: 1000W, 1500W
Laser frequency: 50Hz-5KHz
Adjustable power range: 5-95%
Beam quality: 1.1
Optimal operating environment: Temperature 10-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%
Electricity demand: AC220V/110V
Output fiber length: 5/10/15m (Optional)
Average consumed power: 2000W, 4000W
Pulse Width: 0.1-50ms
Focal Spot Diameter: 0.2-3.0mm
Laser type: Nd:YAG
Cooling water temperature: 20-25 ° C
Cooling method: Water Cooling
1. Handheld laser welder is suitable for welding of gold, silver, titanium, nickel, tin, copper,
2. Aluminum and other metal and its alloy material, can achieve the same precision welding between metal and dissimilar metals,
3. Aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automotive and other industries.
Packing And Shipping:
1. Inner package: waterproof plastic transparent film
2. Middle package: white foam, to protect the machine from shaking
3. Outside package: wooded case free of fumigation
4. According to different customer needs,we could send the cargo by air, sea,and railways
5. The delivery lead time would be 3-5 days
1. How much thickness can you weld?
This depends on the welding material and welding requirements, our penetration depth can reach 4.5.
In this case, the maximum thickness can be welded up to 7-8, and the specific welding must be done at the factory for proofing.
2. What is the maximum weld width?
2mm or less, our wire feeder supports 2mm welding wire.
3. How many watts do your laser welding machines?
1000w,1500w,2000w with Raycus, Jpt and Max
4. What materials can be welded?
Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet, aluminum sheet.
5. Can you weld the effect of fish scales?
Yes. When you buy the machine, our engineer will teach you how to weld the fish scale effect.