Handheld laser welding machine 1000W, 1500W features:
1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
6. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
Laser power: 1000W, 1500W
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Laser frequency: 50Hz-5KHz
Adjustable power range: 5-95%
Beam quality: 1.1
Optimal operating environment: Temperature 10-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%
Electricity demand: AC220V/110V
Output fiber length: 5/10/15m (Optional)
Average consumed power: 2000W, 4000W
Pulse Width: 0.1-50ms
Focal Spot Diameter: 0.2-3.0mm
Laser type: Nd:YAG
Cooling water temperature: 20-25 ° C
Cooling method: Water Cooling
1. Handheld laser welder is suitable for welding of gold, silver, titanium, nickel, tin, copper,
2. Aluminum and other metal and its alloy material, can achieve the same precision welding between metal and dissimilar metals,
3. Aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automotive and other industries.