Handheld laser marking machine for metal parts features:
1. Easy operation, without any need to change the parts after long term use.
2. Long lifetime: the servise life time can reach up to 10,0000 hours.
3. High precision with fast speed.
4. Can be moved to mark on large workpiece ,more flexible.
5. OEM customization can be accepted.
Laser power:20watt, 30watt, 50watt
Laser type: fiber laser
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Laser source: Raycus, Max, Jpt
Galvo head: high speed laser head
Support format: AI, PLT, DXW, JPG, BMP, etc.
Cooling: air cooled
Marking speed: less than 7000mm/s
Engraving depth: less than 0.5mm
Power Consumption: 500W
Power Supply: AC220V/110V/50~60HZ
Top brand fiber laser source:
1. The 20-100W Q-Switched Pulse Fiber Laser Series developed by Raycus/ Jpt/ Max are all the industrial marking and micromachining laser.
2. This series pulse laser has high peak power, high single-pulse energy and optional spot diameter.
3.It can be widely applied in the
fields, such as marking, precision processing, graphic engraving of non-metal, gold, silver, copper and aluminum with altitude.
High speed galvo laser head
1. Sino-galvo high-speed galvanometer scanner.
2. Professional and long life time.
3. With more precision for laser beam
4. Two red dots for easier focus
High light transmittance optical lens
1. High light transmittance optical lens
2. With different size from 70x70mm ~300x300mm.
3. wavelength or other brand
Ezcad control board and software
1. EzCad Card enables real-time control of scan system and lasers over a standard USB host interface.
2. Customers can integrate complete machinery easily over the EzCad Card due to its compactness and I/O capabilities.
3. Fast response times and short execution cycle times make the EzCad Card perfectly suitable for high performance applications.
4. It can load marking file via a removable MMC memory card.
1. Mechanical Parts: Bearings, Gears, Standard Parts, Motor, etc
2. Instrument: Panel Board, Nameplates, Precision equipment, etc.
3. Daily Necessities: Handicrafts, Zipper, Key Holder, Sanitary Ware, etc.
4. Hardware Tools: Knives, Tools, Measuring Tools, Cutting Tools, etc.
5. Automobile Parts: Pistons and Rings, Gears, Shafts, Bearings, Clutch, Lights, etc.
6. Electronic Components: Resistors, Capacitors, Chips, Printed Circuit Boards, Computer Keyboard, etc.